Fairytale themed Selfridges Christmas windows 2014

Hi there and Hohoho!

I have a couple of Christmas traditions I like to try and stick to if possible and one of those is to go to London and stand in awe in front of Selfridges Christmas window displays. Every year they pull out all the stops and I love to see what each window holds. I feel childlike in my expectation and remember doing this when I was little.

This year it is a fairytale theme with lots of gold and glitter and sparkle. Check out the amazing windows below, which include gold woodland animals, a full size unicorn and forests for having tea in.

If you have your own Christmas traditions that you enjoy doing share them below in the comments section or on my Facebook page.

































London Christmas Lights






Hope you all have a great and relaxed Christmas full of fun, sparkles and giggles, and you feel refreshed and ready for 2015.

Love


0 comments: